Our recognised skill and expertise within the legal field of recoveries since 1997, demonstrates our ability to tackle even the most challenging of matters with confidence.
Our value proposition (fondly referred to as our 2 by 4 statement) is:-
To be the pre-eminent provider of legal debt recovery services measured by superior performance, delivered professionally, profitably and sustainably;
By being innovative and driven by skilled and experienced industry specialists leveraging off proprietary collections systems, maximising collections via engagement with debtors through the stages of the legal recovery process offering end-to-end bespoke services in the legal recovery cycle, at the highest levels of compliance, ethics and integrity committed to protecting our clients’ brand;
For large South African credit- and service providers, for their commercial and consumer debt portfolios.
We take pride in the following areas of differentiation:
- Our top priorities are to always focus on rate of recoveries; accurate reporting and swift and effective query resolution;
- We have an extensive national footprint throughout South Africa;
- We are proud of our reputation as a credible legal recoveries specialist;
- Clients’ and consumers’ information are treated with the highest levels of confidentiality and integrity. We ascribe our success to compliance with legislative direction of The National Credit Act, The Consumer Protection Act, The Protection of Personal Information Act, The Debt Collectors Act (where applicable), and The Attorneys Act.
- We have a cross section of clients, including large retailers, banking institutions, vehicle financing institutions, lifestyle specialists, public sector institutions and insurance service providers.
- Our proprietary software, an in-house developed- and supported system, was specifically engineered to support the legal recoveries process.
Guy holds a Law Degree from the University of Port Elizabeth (Baccalareus Procurationis – B.PROC). He started his career with the MBD Credit Solutions Group as a Senior Manager and then joined Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. as a Senior Attorney before rising to Executive Director of the law firm and ultimately his current position as Managing Director.
Guy has twenty years of proven experience in the legal profession working in various legal fields and acquiring expertise in a wide range of legal fields and subjects. Always striving to improve his knowledge base, Guy has taught at the L.E.A.D Law School and regularly attends skills and development programs.
In 2013 he completed the Executive Development Program (EDP) at the University of Stellenbosch Business School (2013).
His current position at Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. entails compliance, internal controls and quality assurance for processes, procedures and practices throughout the law firm.
He is also a member of the High Court Drafting Committee of the Law Society of the Northern Provinces.
She has 14 years of experience in the legal profession and deals with corporate clients including major banks and retailers. She specialises in civil litigation and acquired extensive knowledge in the fields of Negotiable Instrument, Corporate Law and the Insurance Industry.
She is also a member of the Magistrates’ Court Drafting Committee for the attorneys’ admission examinations.
He has more than 18 years’ experience in various fields of the law and broadened his area of expertise in rental and lease agreements. He currently oversees the civil litigation of commercial clients on the asset based lending accounts.